No matter how positive a person you are, there are going to be times when you feel like your world is falling apart. I have just had one of those times. When it hits, no matter what the cause the way it effects us is the same. We feel ungrounded, unable to think properly about anything else other than the issue that is consuming your mind. Our day to day routines go out of the window and our eating habits can become out of sync, in other words we either don’t eat or we binge eat. Me, well I eat, eat and eat so all the weight I have lost over the past weeks is now probably back. If we are not careful this is how we end up on a downward spiral.
So how can we stop this from getting out of hand?
For me, I always turn to my guides and my crystals. My first call is to ask my spiritual guides and angels to please sort the situation out for me quickly and as painlessly as possible. If you don’t ask you don’t get.
My second call is to begin to pay attention to my needs and what crystals can help me achieve my goal of getting my mind back in gear so that I can lead a productive and positive life again. I need to assess the situation for what it is, asking myself what lessons I had to learn through this experience and what I need to help me let go of the situation and move on.
Here is my crystal survival list:
- Clear Quartz – to allow me to regain clarity of mind
- Mangano Calcite – to allow forgiveness
- Black Obsidian – to allow the grief I may be feeling to dissolve
- Mookite – to regain emotional balance, to promote optimism and to allow acceptance of change
- Fluorite – to allow me to concentrate on what is important and to stop the mindless chatter
- Danburite – to promote a positive outlook
- Crazy Lace Agate – to let things go and not harbor any grudges that may hold me back