Healing Properties and crystal meaning of
Golden Beryl / Heliodor:
Learn about Golden Beryl with its crystal meanings and uses, along with it’s metaphysical and healing properties.
Metaphysical Healing Properties of Golen Beryl / Heliodor:
Creativity. ~ Manifestation. ~ Determination ~. Willpower
Energy Boosts ~. Courage ~. Angelic Connection. ~. Golden Ray Connector
Chakra: Solar Plexus Colour: Yellow
Element: Fire Crystal System: Hexsagonal Hardness: 7.5 – 8
Traditional Healing Properties
Golden Beryl is also known as Heliodor. It is relatated to the solar plexus and is a good choice to aid digestion. It is recommended for IBS and most digestive problems. It is a stone of hope and optimism often being referred to as the sunshine stone. It helps us to raise our vibrational energy to ease linking to our spirit guides and the angelic realms. It is a good choice of stone to boost energy levels and vitality and is therefore a good stone for chronic fatigue and SAD. It is useful for ME and Fibromyalgia. It is felt to be a useful stone for those going through the menopause. As it is linked to the pancreas it makes it a good choice for use with Diabetes. It is a stone that encourages courage and independance promoting initiative and so would make a good choice to give those siblings leaving home to go to college or make their way in life. Willpower is increased and with it the stone brings determination. Wonderful choice for removing emotional baggage. Golden Beryl is useful for those with nausea and voming or issues with the digestive tract such as diarrhoea or consipation.
- Keep close to you when you need to feel optimistic and need a burst of hope
- Meditate with this stone when you want to connect to your spirit guides or bring your angelic realm
- Place a small bowl of these close to you when you need an energy boost or if you suffer with chronic fatigue
- Use in crystal layouts for gallstones and diabetes
- Keep around your body to help with ME or Fibromyalgia.
- Sleep with this under your pillow to help with the menopause
- Keep in your pocket when you need a spot of courage or are seekingindependence
- Place over the heart chakra to help remove emotional baggage
- Hold over your thymus area or just below your throut to combat nausea or vomiting.
- Place over the lower abdomen to help with IBS or other bowel issues
- Rleax with a piece over the 3rd eye to remove stress and anxiety
- Place three pieces around a green candle to help manifest your dreams
- Hold to relieve stiffness of the hand